Who we are
INNER Fire is a brand owned by ICONIQUE Performance Limited, company registered in England under the number: 7687711 and the registered address:
ICONIQUE Performance Limited
19 Station Road, London SE20 7BE, UK
ICONIQUE Performance Limited and our associated brand INNER FIRE are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and we strive to be clear about how we collect, use, disclose, transfer, and store your personal information. This policy, together with any other documents referred to, sets out the basis on which we will process any personal data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us.
- The management of events registrations and tickets sales
• The management of promotional offers
• Customer Service Management
• Direct and indirect marketing
Information We Collect
We collect various types of information in connection with the Services, including:
- Information you provide directly to us;
• Information we collect about your use of our Services; and
• Information we obtain from third party sources.
Use and Sharing of Information
We use the information we collect, among other things:
- To provide the Services you request
- To organise, deliver and manage events you attend or showed interest in
- To deliver venues for events, performers, AV, PA or events management support you requested or showed interest in
- To understand your needs, expectations and reasons for using our Services and attending our events, so that we can improve your experience
- To understand more about our customers so that we can offer the most relevant communications, Services, events and experiences; and
- To provide customised content and advertising with your separate consent where required.
We may share your information with:
- Affiliates – the companies related to ICONIQUE Performance Ltd. by common ownership or control
- Business partners – trusted companies that may provide information about products and services you might like (where you have provided your separate consent)
- Service providers – companies that provide services for or on behalf of ICONIQUE Performance
- Law enforcement – when we are required to do so or to protect ICONIQUE Performance and its users.
ICONIQUE Performance Limited
19 Station Road, London SE20 7BE, UK
Email: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ICONIQUE PERFORMANCE GLOBAL PRIVACY
Effective Date: 25th May, 2018
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you provide directly
Some Services enable you to give us information directly. For example:
- Registration process for our events enables you to provide your name and email address in order to be send e-tickets, confirmations and updates about the events you registered for or showed interest in.
- If you order a product or paid service from us, we will ask for your name, contact information, shipping and billing address(es), and credit card information in order to process your order.
- If you contact our team to discuss a product or service, make an enquiry, or lodge a complaint, we will collect information from you regarding the service you require from ICONIQUE Performance. Such information collected will include your name, and depending on the nature of your query, may also include your home address, telephone number, email address, and product’s or service’s identifier.
Information about your use of the Services
In addition to the information you provide, we will collect information about your use of our Services. We will collect:
- Information about your use of the Services, such as the social media platforms and the websites you visit, and how you interact with content offered through a Service.
Information from third party sources
We may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources (as permitted by law), which we may combine with other information we receive from or about you. We also may receive information about you from third party social networking services when you choose to connect with those services.
Other Information We Collect
We also may collect other information about you or your use of the Services in ways that we describe to you at the point of collection or otherwise with your separate consent where required.
You can choose not to provide us with certain types of information (e.g. information we request during events attendance registration) but doing so may affect your ability to use some Services. We will provide you with relevant information at the time of collection to help you make an informed decision.
USING YOUR INFORMATION
We will use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- to communicate with you in order to deliver the Service you request
- to register you for the events you request to attend
- to provide customised content and provide personalised services based on your past activities on our Services with your separate consent if required
- to provide email communication in the form of newsletters, with updates on the Services you required or showed interest in; you are able to unsubscribe from such newsletters at any time
- for advertising, such as providing customised advertisements, sponsored content, and sending you promotional communications with your separate consent if required
- for assessment and analysis of our market, customers, products, advertising campaigns, and services to help us better understand, through statistical processes where necessary, more about our customers in order to offer the most relevant events, communications, services, products and experiences to you
- to ask you for your opinions on our products and services and to carry out customer surveys with your separate consent if required
- to understand the way people use our Services so that we can improve them and develop new, events, products and services;
- to provide support and assist you with any queries you may have
- to conduct free prize draws, prize competitions, or promotions, as permitted by law; and otherwise with your separate consent.
We offer a variety of choices about how we use your information. You can make choices about whether to receive promotional communications from us by initially subscribing, and if you change your mind, by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communication. You can also contact us (email@example.com) if you need assistance controlling your choices.
ICONIQUE Performance processes personal data for the purposes described above.
ICONIQUE Performance’s legal basis to process personal data includes processing that is:
- necessary for the performance of the services and products requested by you (for example, to provide you with the Services and to identify and authenticate you so you may use certain Services);
- necessary to comply with legal requirements;
- necessary for ICONIQUE Performance’s legitimate interests (for example, to manage our relationship with you and to improve the relevance of our communications, experiences, and customer service) and based on consent by our customers (for example, to communicate with you about our products and services and provide you with marketing information), which may subsequently be withdrawn at any time by contacting us as specified in the Contact Us section of this Privacy Notice without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your information internally within our business to the relevant teams such as, without limitation, the customer services team, the legal team, the finance team, the sales team, and where you have chosen to receive marketing messages, the marketing teams.
We may disclose your information (such us testimonials, links to your social media profiles, pictures taken at our events, your name) at our websites and social media, with your separate consent if required.
We may also disclose your information to the following entities, only to the extent that this will be necessary to perform the Services:
- Business Partners. We also may share your information with trusted business partners. These entities may use your information to provide you with services you request and to make predictions about your interests, and may provide you with promotional materials, advertisements, and other materials with your separate consent.
- Service Providers. We also may disclose your information to carefully selected companies that provide services for or on behalf of us, such as companies that help us with events registrations and tickets sale, events delivery and execution (venues, event suppliers), advertising, conducting customer satisfaction surveys, billing, or that send emails on our behalf. These entities are limited by contractual provisions in their ability to use your information for purposes other than providing services for us.
- Other Parties When Required by Law or as Necessary to Protect Our Services. There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties:
– to comply with the law or respond to compulsory legal process (such as a search warrant or other court order);
– to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services; and
– to protect the rights, property, or safety of ICONIQUE Performance, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, or customers.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We take protection of your data seriously and have put in place appropriate physical and technical measures to safeguard the information we collect in connection with the Services. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, Internet transmission, computer system, or wireless connection is completely secure.
You have the right to request details about the information we collect about you and to request us to correct inaccuracies in that information, to object to or request the restriction of processing, and to request access to, or the erasure or portability of your information. Under the laws of some jurisdictions, we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardise the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. If you would like to make a request to access your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you request deletion of personal information, you acknowledge that you may not be able to access or use the Services and that residual personal information may continue to reside in ICONIQUE Performance’s records and archives for some time, in compliance with applicable law, but ICONIQUE Performance will not use that information for commercial purposes. You understand that, despite your request for deletion, ICONIQUE Performance deserves the right to keep your personal information, or a relevant part of it, in line with the below section of “Data Retention” and applicable laws.
We will not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose it was collected. This means that data will be destroyed or erased from our systems when it is no longer required.
We take appropriate steps to ensure that we process and retain information about you based on the following logic:
1. at least the duration for which the information is used to provide you with a service;
2. as required under law, a contract, or with regard to our statutory obligations; or
3. only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, is processed, or longer if required under any contract, by applicable law, or for statistical purposes, subject to appropriate safeguards.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND PRODUCTS ON OUR SERVICES
Our Services may link to third party websites and services that are outside of our control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by websites or other services. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statements applicable to the third party websites and services you use.
We also make available to you certain products or services (e.g. event venues, music and well-being products and services from our exhibitors and partner developed by third parties, apps and social media platforms). Samsung is not responsible for these third party products or services.
Third Parties that Provide Content, Advertising, or Functionality for Our Services
Some of the content, advertising, and functionality on our events and Services may be provided by third parties that are not affiliated with us. In such circumstances, we have entered into contractual agreements with such third parties. For example:
- We enable you to promotional content (text, flyer, video, photo) provided by content providers;
- Certain third parties may serve advertising of their products and services, be it at our events, on our websites or social media platforms; they can keep track of which advertisements users see, how often they see those advertisements, and what users do in response to them; and
- We enable you to share certain materials on the Services with others through social networking services such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
COOKIES, BEACONS AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone, or other device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognise you across different websites, services, devices, and/or browsing sessions. Cookies serve many useful purposes. For example:
- Cookies can remember your sign-in credentials so you don’t have to enter those credentials each time you log on to a service.
- Cookies help us and third parties understand which parts of our Products and Services are the most popular because they help us to see which pages and features visitors are accessing and how much time they are spending on the pages. By studying this kind of information, we are better able to adapt the Services and provide you with a better experience.
- Cookies help us and third parties provide you with relevant content and advertising by collecting information about your use of our Services and other websites and apps.
- When you use a web browser to access the Services, you can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is sent. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. The operating system of your device may contain additional controls for cookies. Please note however, that disabling cookies may affect your ability to use those Services, or certain parts of them.
We may use the following types of cookies on our websites:
Essential Cookies which enable you to order products and receive services from our website;
Performance Cookies which enable us to analyse the performance and design of our website and detect errors. For example, this type of cookie allows us to recognise that you have visited our website before and shows which sections of our website are most popular by allowing us to see which pages visitors access most frequently and how much time visitors spend on each page. We may use, without limitation, Google Analytics, Adobe, and similar analytics cookies to achieve this.
For example, the information generated by the cookie about the use of the website will normally be stored on a Google server in the United States. However, if you are located within the EU or the European Economic Area, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand. In exceptional cases only, your full address will be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and shortened there. On our behalf, Google will use this information for the purpose of compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website’s activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted from your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google. You may prevent web usage data (including your IP address) generated by the cookie from being transmitted to Google and processed there if you download and install this (Browser-Plugin).
Functional Cookies which allow to deliver a better user experience. For example, this type of cookie ensures that the information displayed on your next visit to any of our website will match up with your user preferences, or your Samsung account from which you linked to any of our website, or the fact that you linked to our website via an email sent to you by ICONIQUE Performance or one of our trusted third-party service providers contacting you on our behalf.
Advertising Cookies which enables us and our carefully selected partners to deliver advertisements to you or contact you directly where you have separately consented to such communications, which match your interests by, for example, collecting information about products you have browsed or ordered on our website. For example, and without limitation, we may use Google remarketing tags to allow our retail partners to advertise products which you have browsed on our website. For further information about how Google remarketing tags work, please click here.
Our website may also display content from a third party website or service, which may result in cookies from third parties being stored on your hard drive or browser. We do not control the storage of these cookies and you should refer to the privacy policies of the relevant third party for more information.
SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGINS
Our Services make use of social network plugins (“Plugins”). When you use a Service that contains Plugins, information may be directly transferred from your device to the operator of the social network. We have no influence on the data gathered by the Plugin. If you are logged into the social network, your use of our Service can be referenced to your social network account. If you interact with the Plugins, for example by clicking “Like”, “Follow”, or “Share”, or enter a comment, the information may automatically show in your social network profile. Even if you are not logged into your social network account, it may be possible that the Plugins transmit your IP address to the social network operators. Please consider this when using our Services.
For information about the social network operators of the Plugins used in our Services (“Operators”) please see below:
Operators of Plugins used in our Services. If you are a member of one or more of the following social networks and do not want the Operator to connect the data concerning your use of our Services with your member data already stored by the Operator, please log out of the social network before using our Services.
If you have any specific questions, please contact us at:
ICONIQUE Performance Limited
19 Station Road, London SE20 7BE, UK
You can also contact us at email@example.com
You may lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your personal data infringes applicable law. All details about the Data Protection in the EU can be found here.